Senior Software Engineer
TetraScience is a cloud-based, data integration company that provides the scientific community with centralized, standardized and actionable scientific data to fuel innovation, facilitate collaboration, and accelerate discovery. The TetraScience Data Integration Platform automatically integrates, normalizes, and validates data from heterogeneous sources, thereby creating a centralized set of scientific data from which scientists can draw conclusions, gather insights, and take actions. These data sources range from scientific instruments, software systems and contract researching / manufacturing organizations.
We looking for some Senior Software Engineers to join the team who love to build, who share our interest in facilitating scientific advancement, and who wants to be an early and significant contributor to such an ambitious and impactful venture.
How you’ll contribute:
- Develop and implement the TetraScience Data Integration Platform, which includes multiple modules such as Data Lake, Data Integrations, Data Hub, Data Connectors and Data Agent.
- Work closely with Product and Delivery team in a lean and agile environment.
- Contribute and build to a strong engineering culture that emphasizes velocity, getting-stuff-done and constant learning.
- Work closely with the Solution team to advice the solutions and architectures proposed to clients.
- 5+ years of experience developing and launching products in a Cloud and/or Enterprise environment.
- Proficient with modern web technologies/frameworks (think Node.JS/Ruby/Python and Angular/React)
- Proficient with PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch Data stores
- Experience with Service-Oriented-Architecture (SOA) and MicroServices.
- Have some DevOps experience in deployment, QA, security, and AWS.
- Fast and efficient learner and worker
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and bring ideas to the table.
- Strong communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Expert in Node.JS and/or React
- ElasticSearch experience
- Prior experience in a scientific/laboratory setting
- Docker/Container expertise.
- Informatics experience
- Competitive salary and equity and in a fast growing company
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Parental Leave (maternity, paternity) Policy
- Catered team lunch every Wednesday and a variety of free snacks
- Convenient location in Downtown Crossing area; close to the T and South Station
- Open office environment for maximum collaboration