Data Science Summer Intern
TetraScience is a rapidly growing company that is on a mission to reinvent the way scientific research is done. We're a Boston, MA-based SaaS company that bridges software, hardware, and innovation. Our customers use our technology to help them produce medicines for rare diseases, monitor their beehive activity level, study the physiology and biochemistry of deep sea microorganisms, to name a few - and the list is growing!
Our #1 priority is to attract the best talent to work with us in this endeavor and help us get there. As an intern on our team, we’ll expect you to have a strong background in applying probability and statistics to real data and performing data mining on large time series data set generated by hundreds of scientific instruments.
- Currently enrolled in a Master or PhD program focused on Data Science or Statistics
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of Python and/or Matlab
- Familiarity with scientific instruments
- Fast learner
- Curious mind
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
Have you done something else beside coursework? This is the time to show us what you have accomplished. Personal projects are the best way for us tell if you are a great fit.