Director of Product Marketing
TetraScience is a leading cloud-enabled, scientific data company founded to provide the scientific community with software and analytics which enable centralized, standardized and actionable scientific data to drive innovation and collaboration to extend and enhance human life.
We are proud to serve more than 60 blue-chip customers and 10 of the top 20 global biopharma leaders. As a venture-backed startup financed by the best investors in Silicon Valley, our firm is passionate about leveraging modern, digital tools to improve the human condition.
TetraScience is currently seeking a Director of Product Marketing with the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the packaging, pricing and promotion of our products
- Create compelling stories (e.g. written, audio, video, etc.) about our products, the problem they solve, and the value they create
- Develop and evolve key go-to-market assets: written copy (e.g. whitepapers, blogs, etc.), graphical content (e.g. 1 pagers, advertisements), and other collateral, company’s web presence, social media, etc.
- Own sales enablement and training of go-to-market team
- Develop messaging for our products customized for different personas (e.g. IT, various scientific stakeholders, etc.)
- Be responsible for positioning our products in the broader marketplace given the volume of participants in this domain
- Constantly monitor the competitive landscape to inform our strategy and ensure that the company is aware of new developments
- Collaborate with the CEO in preparation for analyst and press briefings
- Meet with prospective customers to understand their pain as well as engage with our existing customers to document their experience with our software
- Communicate and collaborate with your counterparts in Product Management and Engineering, ensuring your prospect and customer findings are incorporated into the product roadmap
- Participate in planning, managing, and executing select field marketing activities like meet-ups, executive dinners, and partner co-hosted events
- Interact frequently with internal stakeholders (e.g. product management, solution architecture, sales, etc.) on new capabilities, messaging, industry trends etc.
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Strategic thinker biased towards action
- Track record of supporting or owning software product launches
- Unparalleled intellect who can quickly pick up on new concepts, nomenclature
- Self-motivated and takes the initiative: will proactively learn about new scientific concepts, products in the market, other vendors in the industry etc.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong collaborator that can partner across the organization and achieve results
- Is focused on using their skills to reach and exceed sales targets
- A personality that showcases enthusiasm, collaboration, interpersonal skills, flexibility and high-energy
- BA or BS preferred
- Strong understanding of science, drug development
- Possesses a scientific background (e.g. biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, etc.)
- Has worked with and helped grow a startup company from <50 employees
- Has a knack for visual or graphic-design
- Has built a community of highly-engaged users or advocates
- Competitive salary and equity and in a fast-growing company
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Parental Leave (maternity, paternity) Policy
- Catered team lunch every Wednesday and a variety of free snacks
- Convenient location in Downtown Crossing area; close to the T and South Station
- Open office environment for maximum collaboration
- An intellectually-engaging and vibrant work environment