Field Deployment Engineer
TetraScience is a rapidly growing company that is on a mission to reinvent the way scientific research is done. We're a Boston, MA-based SaaS company that bridges software, hardware, and innovation. Our customers use our technology to help them produce medicines for rare diseases, monitor their beehive activity level, study the physiology and biochemistry of deep-sea microorganisms, to name a few - and the list is growing!
Our #1 priority is to attract the best talent to work with us in this endeavour and help us get there. We're looking for rockstar engineering talent who can learn quickly, and grow over time.
The Field Deployment Engineer will be working at the intersection of hardware, product, and customer success. She/He will be responsible for delivering monitoring and data capture technology for our customers ( lab managers and scientists at pharmaceutical companies). This position will report directly to the COO of the company.
*Manage all the aspects of deployments
*Customer support and customer success
*Communicating improvement actions to the development team
*Provide customers feedback to the head of product
*Conceive new applications in line with the business roadmap
*Engineer custom solutions for clients
- The ideal candidate is an intellectually agile engineer
- Process oriented
- Able to develop and implement new workflows
- Able to take on a wide range of jobs and situations
- Jack of all trade spirit
- Fast learner
- Curious mind
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys interacting with customers
* Red Line, Boston Commons, and a variety of lunch and happy hour options
* A culture of continuous improvement.
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* Unlimited PTO
* Generous Parental Leave Policy
* Catered team meal once a week
* Competitive salary and equity and in an extremely fast growing company